TS Eamcet Exam Notification 2017: The Candidates those who have completed their Intermediate education and are awaiting to get admission into various medical and engineering colleges can check the Telangana Eamcet Exam Notification 2017 here. Engineering Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test most popular as EAMCET is to get admission into Under Graduate Courses. The JNTU Hyderabad will hold TS EAMCET on behalf of TSCHE (Telangana State Council of Higher Education).All the candidates those who wish to pursue higher studies after Intermediate need to apply for this Eamcet Entrance test without any delay. In order to grab more latest information related to TS Eamcet Exam Notification 2017 – Telangana Eamcet Exam Schedule, Fee Details, Syllabus And Examination Pattern kindly for information regarding eamcet stay tuned with us.
TS Eamcet Exam Notification 2017 – Telangana Eamcet Exam Schedule, Fee Details, Syllabus And Examination Pattern Details:
TS Eamcet Notification 2017:
Telangana Eamcet is a state level Entrance Examination to be conducted to get admission into various medical, dental, engineering, agricultural streams. It is really pleasant news to all the aspirants those who are awaiting about TS Eamcet 2017 Notification as Telangana State Government has disclosed the Telangana Eamcet Notification 2017 under the guidance of Mr. K. Chandrashekar Rao. Alike every year for this Academic year 2017 -18 also, the JNTUH has taken the responsibility to conduct the TS EAMCET without any transgressions. All the candidates those who wish to appear for this entrance test need to submit the application form before the last date of submission. Check all the details such as Telangana Eamcet Notification, Eligibility, exam dates and pattern thoroughly to appear for the test.
Details About The TS Eamcet Notification 2017:
Name Of The Organisation: Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE).
Name Of The Examination: TS EAMCET.
Category Name: TS Eamcet Notification 2017.
Official website : www.tseamcet.in
Date Of The Examination: May 2017.
Type of Test: Offline.
Mode of Application: Online.
Duration Of The Examination: 3 Hrs.
TS Eamcet 2017 Eligibility Criteria, Terms And Conditions:
All the Candidates need to know about the eligibility criteria of the TS Eamcet 2017, much before applying for the TS Eamcet Entrance Exam 2017:
- The candidates who wish to apply for the TS EAMCET 2017 must be an Indian citizen or PIO (Person of Indian Origin)/ OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Candidates should also be a permanent resident of Telangana state.
- Students of EAMCET 2017 Exam should have the minimum age of 17 years as on 31st December of the admission year.
- The Aspirant must possess 12th Standard Certificate to apply for the TA Eamcet 2017 Notification.
- Contenders must have scored 45% aggregate in the subjects mentioned in 12th standard (40% for reserved categories).
- The aspirant must possess certificates issued by the Recognized Educational Board.
TS Eamcet Application Form @ www.tseamcet.in:
All the Candidates need to keep in touch with the Official Website of Telangana State Board to know more latest updates related to TS Eamcet Notification 2017. Go through the eligibility criteria to submit the application form.
Significant Dates To Be Pondered:
|Online Application Starts From||Febuary 2017|
last date for Application submission
Without late fee
|2nd Week of March 2017|
|With late fee of Rs.10000/-||April 2nd Week 2017|
|Hall ticket download||May 2017|
|TS EAMCET 2017 Exam date||May 2017|
|Results Declaration Date||May 2017|
Application Fees For TS Eamcet 2017:
All the Candidates those who wish to give their TS Eamcet 2017 Examination need to submit the application form via Online mode Students should pay the fee of Rs. 250/- for completing the application process. If any student is applying for Both, the Engineering & Medical Exam should pay the fee of Rs.500/– on or before the last date.
TS Eamcet 2017 Examination Pattern:
The JNTUH will hold the TS Eamcet 2017 Entrance Test at various pre-allocated examination centers and the duration of Examination is 3 hours. and consists of 160 objective type questions with multiple choices. Each question carries 1 mark total of 160 marks. The test will comprise of questions based on Mathematics, physics, chemistry topics.
|Subjects||No of Questions|
Instructions To Apply For TS Eamcet Exam 2017:
All the aspirants need to follow the below-mentioned instructions to apply for the TS Eamcet 2017:
- At first, all the Candidates need to Login to the official website of TS EAMCET 2017.
- Search for the link stating TS Eamcet Application Form 2017.
- Hit on the link.
- Open the link and enter all the mandatory data in the provided appropriate places.
- After, that upload the scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Then pay the application fees.
- After that take a hard copy of the applied form for future usage.
If you have any doubts or queries related to this article please don’t hesitate to post a comment below.