TS Eamcet 2017 Counselling Procedure: TS Eamcet 2017 Counselling process is very near and all the candidates those who are peeping for EAMCET Counselling Process, Certificate Verification dates are in the right gateway. In this article, you are able to get Helpline Centers (counseling centers), required documents, Web Options dates & process. In favor of the candidates am also providing additional information related to TS Eamcet such as web Option Process, Colleges fee structure, Counselling registration Fee & all other Important Details. All the aspirants can grab more details at the Official website of the Telangana State such as www.tseamcet.nic.in.
TS Eamcet 2017 Counselling Procedure
Alike every year, JNTUH has conducted TS Eamcet Entrance test in order to provide admissions into various professional courses such as B.tech, B, pharm. Agbsc and Medicine offered in the Universities/Private Colleges in the State of Telangana. After the successful completion of the Examinations, Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) will allot the seats on the basis of ranks secured in TS Eamcet 2017. So, all the aspirants those who wish to secure a seat in top most colleges are advised to study well in order to give their best in the examination. After the declaration of TS Eamcet Results 2017, all the aspirants would be eagerly awaiting to attend for the TS EAMCET Counselling. My suggestion to all the candidates those who are googling for their TS EAMCET Counselling, need to stay tuned to the official website or else you can get more information from our site too.
A massive number of eligible candidates, who have completed their Intermediate Education, are awaiting about the TSEAMCET notification. The JNTUK on behalf of Telangana State council higher education board holds this Engineering and Medical Common Entrance Test for immense of the number of eligible applicants. The JNTUK releases the admit card to the eligible candidates through Online. The TS Eamcet 2017 Examination will be held at various pre-allocated centers across the Telangana State.
TS Eamcet 2017 Counselling Procedure
In favor of the applicants am here providing stepwise counseling procedure for easy navigation. Hence all the aspirants can nail completed details about the Counselling Dates and Counselling Centers for Certificate Verification. As a first step to gain seat all the candidates need to attend for the Certificates verification process, and after the victorious completion of the Certificates verification process the applicants need to enter web options of their desired college and then TSCHE will allot the seats based on the ranks obtained in the EAMCET 2017 Exam. Check the Certificate verification details, Centers and Web Counselling Procedure is given below.
Note: Candidates are required to be present on the notified date and time at the helpline center with all the relevant original certificates 2 sets of xerox copies and fee. Custodian certificates will not be permitted.
Essential Documents To Be Submitted At the Certificate Verification Process – For General Candidates:
- SSC Marks Memo
- Inter Marks Memo & PC
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Adhar Card
- Residence Certificate / Study Certificate (7 years)
- TSEAMCET 2017 Rank Card
- TS EAMCET 2017 Hall Ticket
Certificates for PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority
Required certificates for TSEAMCET 2017 Counselling for P
- PH-Certificate issued through District Medical Board.
- 40% & above disability are eligible for reservation.
NCC & Sports People: To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
Minorities People: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master
- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer.
- Identity card.
- Discharge book (In the case of Ex-Service men).
- Service Certificate (in the case of Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
- Candidates whose parents are domiciled in Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
Anglo-Indian people: A Certificate issued by the competent authority of their place of Residence.
TS Eamcet 2017 Web Counseling Process:
- Candidates are called for registration rank-wise. The candidates are required to sign the register and pay the processing fee and proceed for verification of certificates. Candidates belonging to SC / ST category have to pay Rs. 800/- and all others have to pay Rs.1000/- towards processing fee which is non-refundable.
- The candidates belong to BC/SC/ST Categories are required to submit integrated Community certificate duly signed by Mandal Revenue Officer [MRO] / Tahsildar / RDO. Candidates are informed to submit self-attested copies of Aadhar of Candidate and Father and also Ration Card.
- The candidates shall produce Original certificates as notified at the time of certificate verification and bring two (2) sets of self-attested Xerox copies of certificates for submission.
- Candidates also have to submit an undertaking on Rs. 100/- stamp paper regarding local status and category status.
- The verification officer will verify the genuinely of the certificates produced and collect the self-attested Xerox copies of certificates (two sets).
- Every candidate shall furnish a mobile number at the time of Verification. It should be unique. One Time Password will be communicated to this mobile number. Request for change of mobile number will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- After verification, the candidate shall collect the Original Certificates from the counter before leaving the Helpline center.
- Candidates need to verify the mobile number, Aadhaar, caste category, local area, gender, minority, parental income, special category, date of birth and details of other examinations printed on receipt of certificates. Any discrepancy should be brought to the notice of Camp Officer / Coordinator immediately for corrections. Seat allotment process depends on the accuracy of the above data. Candidates are also jointly responsible for ensuring the correctness of the data.
- Candidate can give options on the web either from helpline center/home / any other place having the Internet facility.
I hope this article helps you a lot and you are able to clear all your Counselling doubts through this article.