AP Eamcet Counselling Procedure 2017: AP EAMCET counselling 2017 will begin from the first week of June 2017 and all the candidates those who are peeping for EAMCET Counselling Process, Certificate Verification dates are in the right gateway. In this article, you are able to get Helpline Centers (counseling centers), required documents, Web Options dates & process. In favor of the candidates am also providing additional information related to AP Eamcet such as web Option Process, Colleges fee structure, Counselling registration Fee & all other Important Details. All the aspirants can grab more details at the Official website of the Andhra Pradesh Board i.e. www.apeamcet.nic.in.
AP Eamcet Counselling Procedure 2017:
AP Eamcet is a state level Examination which is held by the JNTU Kakinada on the behalf of APSCHE
Alike every year, JNTU Kakinada has conducted AP Eamcet Entrance test in order to provide admissions into various professional undergraduate courses such as B.tech, B, State .pharm. Agbsc and Medicine provided in the Universities/Private Colleges of across the Andhra PState.After the successful completion of the Examinations, Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) will allot the seats on the basis of ranks secured in TS Eamcet 2017. So, all the aspirants those who wish to secure seat i top most colleges are advised to study well in order to give their best in the examination. After the declaration of AP Eamcet Results 2017, all the aspirants would be eagerly awaiting to attend for the AP EAMCET Counselling. My suggestion to all the candidates those who are googling for their AP EAMCET Counselling, is to stay tuned to the official website or else you can get more information from our site too.
The massive number of eligible candidates, who have completed their Intermediate Education, are awaiting about the AP EAMCET notification. The JNTUK on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State council, Kakinada higher education board holds this Engineering and Medical Common Entrance Test for immense of a number of eligible applicants. The JNTUK releases the admit card to the eligible candidates through Online. The AP Eamcet 2017 Examination will be held at various pre-allocated centers across the Andhra Pradesh State.
AP Eamcet 2017 Counselling Procedure – Rank Wise :
In favor of the applicants am here providing stepwise counselling procedure for easy navigation. Hence all the aspirants can nail completed details about the Counselling Dates and Counselling Centers for Certificate Verification. As a first step to gain seat all the candidates need to attend for the Certificates verification process, and after the victorious completion of the Certificates verification process the applicants need to enter web options of their desired college and then APSCHE will allot the seats based on the ranks obtained in the EAMCET 2017 Exam. Check the Certificate verification details, Centers and Web Counselling Procedure given below.
Note : Candidates are required to be present on the notified date and time at the helpline center with all the relevant original certificates 2 sets of xerox copies and fee. Custodian certificates will not be permitted.
Essential Documents To Be Submitted At the Certificate Verification Process – For General Candidates :
- SSC Marks Memo
- Inter Marks Memo & PC
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Adhar Card
- Residence Certificate / Study Certificate (7 years)
- AP EAMCET 2017 Rank Card
- AP EAMCET 2017 Hall Ticket
Certificates for PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority
Required certificates for APEAMCET 2017 Counselling for PH :
- PH-Certificate issued through District Medical Board.
- 40% & above disability are eligible for reservation.
NCC & Sports People: To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
Minorities People: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master
- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer.
- Identity card.
- Discharge book (In the case of Ex-Service men).
- Service Certificate (in the case of Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
- Candidates whose parents are domiciled in Andhra Pradesh based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
Anglo-Indian people: A Certificate issued by the competent authority of their place of Residence.
AP Eamcet 2017 Web Counselling Process :
- Candidates are called for registration rank-wise. The candidates are required to sign in the register and pay the processing fee and proceed for verification of certificates. Candidates belonging to SC / ST category have to pay Rs. 800/- and all others have to pay Rs.1000/- towards processing fee which is non-refundable.
- The candidates belong to BC/SC/ST Categories are required to submit integrated Community certificate duly signed by Mandal Revenue Officer [MRO] / Tahsildar / RDO. Candidates are informed to submit self-attested copies of Aadhar of Candidate and Father and also Ration Card.
- The candidates shall produce Original certificates as notified at the time of certificate verification and bring two (2) sets of self-attested Xerox copies of certificates for submission.
- Candidates also have to submit an undertaking on Rs. 100/- stamp paper regarding local status and category status.
- The verification officer will verify the genuinity of the certificates produced and collect the self-attested Xerox copies of certificates (two sets).
- Every candidate shall furnish a mobile number at the time of Verification. It should be unique. One Time Password will be communicated to this mobile number. Request for change of mobile number will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- After verification, the candidate shall collect the Original Certificates from the counter before leaving the Helpline center.
- Candidates need to verify the mobile number, Aadhaar , caste category, local area, gender, minority, parental income, special category, date of birth and details of other examinations printed on receipt of certificates. Any discrepancy should be brought to the notice of Camp Officer / Co-ordinator immediately for corrections. Seat allotment process depends on the accuracy of the above data. Candidates are also jointly responsible for ensuring the correctness of the data.
- Candidate can give options on the web either from helpline centre / home / any other place having Internet facility.